Enhanced Eldercare Support
Enhanced Eldercare Support benefit, provided through Optum, supports caregivers with experienced care planning, in-home assistance, coordination services and community resources.
Receive up to six hours of free help from experienced professionals who can:
- Assess your loved one in their current living situation and create a care-planning report
- Discuss ways to support your family member in their home
- Help plan and monitor in-home and facility care
- Review financial, legal and medical concerns to make referrals for long-term care, if needed
- Assist with locating respite care
- Provide care for the caregiver
Our specialists are available 24/7 to assist you. All calls and use of services are kept confidential.
For more information, visit the Solutions for Caregivers page.