Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Educational Assistance Programs at Yale
If you are interested in perusing education outside of Yale’s Offering, the university offers partial reimbursement towards degree and non-degree granting programs that meet specific criteria. Please consult Yale’s Tuition Reimbursement Program Policy.
Outlined below are several ways the university provides to help you advance your education:
- Auditing Yale courses
- College Savings Plan (529)
- Child Scholarship Plan for Faculty and Staff of Yale University
- Tuition Reimbursement Program for Non-Yale Courses and Programs
- University of New Haven Tuition Discount Program
- Tuition Reduction for Classes at Yale
- Local 35 Training Funds
- Yale University Women’s Organization Scholarship Program