Tuition Reimbursement Program
Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions administers Yale’s Tuition Reimbursement Program. If you choose to participate in the program, you will need to submit required documentation to Bright Horizons EdAssist Solutions by specified deadlines.
This policy applies to courses registered for and taken as of July, 2016.
Note: Depending on when you submit your tuition reimbursement claim, it may take up to six weeks to receive the reimbursement in your next available paycheck.
To manage your tuition reimbursement online, follow these steps:
- Log in to Workday
- Click on the Benefits worklet
- Select the Tuition Assistance button
If this is your first time logging in, select First time here?
- Enter your Employee ID to set your initial website credentials
- Enter your Last Name, Employee ID, and Yale Email Address
- Select Send Link
- Navigate to the link that was sent to your email to create a password
- Return to the log-in screen and enter your Employee ID and new password - this will bring you to the EdAssist platform