Operational and Travel Guidelines
Review guidance on campus packages and mail delivery, supply orders and delivery of products, and more on Operational Guidance page. Additional guidance can be found at:
Welcome to Yale Mail Service
We are dedicated to the timely and eﬃcient delivery of interdepartmental correspondence and an uninterrupted ﬂow of mail between the Yale community and the U. S. Postal Service. Yale Mail Service has been delivering mail to the Yale Community for almost a century. Here is a little of our history.
Call us if you need help:
- 344 Winchester Ave., New Haven, CT
- Gerald Apuzzo, Mail Service Manager, 203-436-5324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail Service Senior Adm, 203-436-4592
- Mail Service Fax: 203-436-4594
- Inquiring about a Package
- Customer Service, 203-432-5156
- Mario Cariello, Assistant Manager, 203-785-5884 email@example.com
- Ramona Moore, Mail Service Senior Adm., 203-785-4682 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yale Student Receiving Center
- 250 Church Street, Lower Level
- Beatrice Morton, 203-432-3766 email@example.com
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
For any questions about mail, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.