Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Welcome to Yale Mail Service
We are dedicated to the timely and eﬃcient delivery of interdepartmental correspondence and an uninterrupted ﬂow of mail between the Yale community and the U. S. Postal Service. Yale Mail Service has been delivering mail to the Yale Community for almost a century. Here is a little of our history.
Call us if you need help:
- 344 Winchester Ave., New Haven, CT
- Gerald Apuzzo, Mail Service Manager, 203-436-5324 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie Manganiello, Mail Service Senior Adm, 203-436-4592 email@example.com
- Mail Service Fax: 203-436-4594
- If you would like to inquire about a package please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the recipients full name, address the package was shipped to and the tracking number.
- Customer Service, 203-432-5157
- Mario Cariello, Assistant Manager, 203-785-5884 email@example.com
- Ramona Moore, Mail Service Senior Adm., 203-785-4682 firstname.lastname@example.org
Yale Student Receiving Center - NEW LOCATION AS OF 8/11/2017
- 250 Church Street, Lower Level. The Yale Student Receiving Center will open for business on August 20, 2018.
- Beatrice Morton, 203-432-3766 email@example.com
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Questions about the website: firstname.lastname@example.org