All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Yale is proud to be a Gold-level Bicycle Friendly UniversitySM, as awarded by the League of American Bicyclists. The League of American Bicyclists is a nonprofit organization representing bicyclists in the movement to create safer roads, stronger communities, and a bicycle-friendly America through information, advocacy, and promotion. The Bicycle Friendly University program recognizes institutions of higher education for promoting and providing a more bikeable campus for students, staff, and visitors.
- Map of bike rack locations
- Yale Environmental Health & Safety Bicycle Safety Training Class
- Shower pass at the Payne Whitney Gym: You can use the showers at Payne Whitney Gym if you bike (or walk) to campus and need to clean up. Bring this agreement to Payne Whitney Gym Membership Services in the main lobby.
- Smart Streets Guide to Safety
- New Haven Bike Routes Map
- Elm City Cycle Map
- Would you like to find a cycling partner or meet up for group rides? Check out the New Haven Bike Rides Facebook Group.
- Log your trips in CTrides Commuter Rewards to earn restaurant coupons, local retailer discounts, and tickets to shows and attractions.
- Visit the Elm City Cycling website for more resources on biking in New Haven.
- Use SeeClickFix to report the location of potholes and other road hazards. Data is sent to the appropriate city department and you can track progress on your report.