When an employee has paid receipts for moving expenses, the hiring department would need to fill out a Relocation Reimbursement form. Attach the receipts and send it to Relocation and Logistics Management, 2 WGS, Suite 540 or email it to Diane Brown at

Please send your Relocation Reimbursement form either through campus mail or electronically, but not both.