All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Benefits of using Egencia
- Complete travel management solution and one-stop shopping; all confirmations on one document.
- Seamless online and full-service travel agency with airline, hotel, car rental, rail, and private car service inventories.
- Egencia TripNavigator includes real-time travel alerts, flight/transportation displays, online check-in and other functionalities.
- Group air travel fulfillment and Cvent’s meeting technology software to assist meeting planners.
- Reduced travel costs; plus no transaction fees charged back to your department for airline, hotel, car rental, rail, or limousine bookings.
- Competitive fares easily viewed and accessed with next-day after booking courtesy cancelation of non-refundable tickets.
- Storage of individual personal profiles and reminders of your canceled and unused nonrefundable tickets for future exchanges.
- Customized “meetings & traveler groups” functionality available to handle travel for university guests and visitors.
- Over 400 airlines offered, including Jet Blue and Southwest Airlines, including Southwest’s low web fares.
- Over 200,000 hotel/lodging properties, including the University’s exclusive negotiated discount rates and the special Egencia Preferred Rates.
- Yale’s four preferred car rental companies.
- Itineraries can be synched to your calendar as an option
- 24/7/365 telephone customer service with Trip alerts to keep you informed of any flight changes to your designated mobile device, and/or e-mail address; Alerts include information about Departures, Arrivals, Connections, and Cancelations
- Dedicated, professional domestic and international travel agents with supervisors available when needed.
- Creation of unique profiles for each employee with their personal travel preferences, individual frequent flyer numbers, qualifying elite status, credit card account numbers, and ability to link travelers to designated travel arrangers.
- Website navigational support and Learning Center training classes, or by department if needed.
- Yale’s exclusive negotiated discounts are built into the tool and automatically applied.
- Travel supplier clout for special waivers and favors; not extended by the airlines when booking direct on their web sites.
If you have any questions, or if we can be of service in anyway please call us at 203-432-9962, or send us an email at email@example.com.