All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Getting Started on Egencia
All faculty and staff are automatically registered to use the Egencia site on the effective date of their Yale job assignment.
- Log in to Egencia
- Enhance your profile by adding your telephone numbers, credit card information, frequent flier numbers, etc. Be sure to select “Save” to retain the information.
- If your name in the tool does not match your photo ID, please contact Travel Management at 432-9962 or at email@example.com.
- If you book travel for other Yale staff members, please ask them to select you as their “travel arranger” in their own profile or contact Yale Travel Management at 432-9962 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Click here to register for an Egencia class, available at the Learning Center.
- The site is not currently open to students, casual employees, or associates. If you fall into this category, and need to book business travel for yourself or others, please contact Travel Services at email@example.com and they will be able to register you manually.
Need help? Contact an Egencia agent at 877-647-1453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The agent is available 24/7/365. Customer service provides technical and navigational support and can make changes to existing reservations, offer emergency assistance, or book new reservations.