View the Yale Shuttle buses in real-time Sign up for critical shuttle announcements
If you are not sure what areas of campus the shuttles cover, select the route to find out. The links will explain the coverage area of each route to help you navigate the campus.
- Blue - East Rock, Central & Med Campus
- Blue Fixed/Flex Route - Route begins at Med Campus (333 Cedar) and begins its ‘To Door’ service when it reaches the Prospect &Sachem stop
- Brown - Science Park & Lot 22
- Cedar Express - Continuous ‘To Door’ service from 333 Cedar St to Central Campus locations
- Green - West Campus from Lot 22
- Grocery - Lot 22, Central Campus, to Trader Joe’s
- Orange - East Rock, Central & Med Campus
- Orange-Fixed/Flex Route - Route begins at Med Campus (333 Cedar) and begins its ‘To Door’ service when it reaches the Whitney & Canner stop
- Orange Express - one-hour continuous service from Lot 22 to College & Wall streets
- Pink - Med Campus to the West Haven VA
- Purple - Med Campus, NH & WH train stations and West Campus
- Red - Science Hill, NH train stations, and Central & Med Campus
- Yellow - NH train stations and Central Campus
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday, 6:00 a.m. – 1:00 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
Accessible Transit services run year-round with the exception of the following designated university holidays/recess periods:
New Year’s Day, ML King Jr. Day, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Juneteenth Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the following Friday, Christmas Eve., Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve.