Join Yale’s diverse career force—from service and administration to clinical, research, and academic roles—and you will make an impact that matters.
Since 1701, our community has expanded and shared knowledge, inspired innovation, and preserved cultural and scientific information for future generations. Learn about our history and make an impact.
Thrive at Yale
Yale employees enjoy enviable benefits, cultural enrichment, and work/life and wellness support.
Nearly 10,000 staff work to support Yale’s 14 residential colleges, 9 professional schools, and countless administrative departments. In fact, some of our staff have spent a lifetime growing their career at Yale.
Applicant Support Resources
The following tools and resources will familiarize you with our campus, careers, and application process.
Before You Apply
The following tools will prepare you for the application process:
- Understand the application and hiring process
- Explore Yale University Job Categories and Job Summaries
- Learn about salary ranges for C&Ts, M&Ps, S&Ms, and Students and Temps (accessible to internal staff only)
- View featured jobs of the week
- Learn about background checks
- Get Support from the Employee Service Center (ESC)