Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Employee Services provides human resource assistance to Yale faculty and staff members in the areas of employee benefits, payroll, and personal information.
- Assisting with inquiries about employee benefits, life events, pay and time, and policies
- Supporting applicants and new hires
- Responding to I-9 Center questions and inquiries
- Supporting Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) inquiries
- Providing referrals for employment verification
- Offering guidance on changing personal information
- Access Workday: Benefits, tax, and contact information, direct deposit, and more
- Change or Enroll in Benefits
- Search Jobs
- Access MyTime
- Get information on Leaves of Absence
- Locate I-9 Centers
- Verify Employment: Income or employment verification through The Work Number®.
- Review Direct Deposit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Review Tax Withholding Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Access Information on Retirement Savings-TIAA
- Review Information on the Child Scholarship Plan