Accounts Payable is responsible for the payment of goods and services to vendors, as well as reimbursements to individuals for costs incurred as part of university business.
If you wish to email your invoices to Accounts Payable, please email them in PDF or TIFF format to email@example.com.
If you cannot email your invoice in either of the above formats, please mail your invoice to:
P.O. Box 208228
New Haven, CT 06520-8228
To learn how to expedite payment for paper invoices, please see the Vendor Guide to Invoice Requirements.
Vendor Compliance Unit (VCU)
The Vendor Compliance Unit (VCU) is responsible for the initial setup and ongoing maintenance of the University’s vendor database. The VCU checks vendors for debarred status, maintains affirmative action information and secures appropriate tax information on vendors as required by the IRS.
- iSupplier Information (Yale’s self-service supplier inquiry tool)
- ACH/EFT Vendor Enrollment Form
- W-9, W-8 Information
- Payments to Vendors with Incorrect Name and/or TIN: Required Federal Income Tax Withholding
- Vendor Guide to Yale Invoice Requirements
- Vendor Selection - How to Do Business with Yale
- Vendor Setup Request Form
- Buyer Staff