- Accounting Manual - from Finance / Controller’s Office
- Reclassification and Transfer guidance in the online Accounting Manual
- Service Provider Billing - Ledger Accounts and Categories in the online Accounting Manual
- How to Reverse a Journal Entry - Guide
- COA Policies and Procedures
- Checklist for COA Changes and Cost Center Moves
- COA Validation Tool - This is a web-based tool that validates Chart of Account (COA). This tool can be used for validating both a single set of COA charging instructions or a batch of COA charging instructions. In addition to validating each individual COA segment, the validator also looks at the combination of certain COA segments to ensure they are valid. The tool shows a set of pre-determined validation error messages upon validation of segments. Note: The tool validates INDIVIDUAL SEGMENTS ONLY to indicate if that segment is valid for transactions in Workday. The tool is unable to perform all of the transaction-based validations that exist in Workday. As a result, it is possible that the segments will indicate valid in the tool and could result in an error upon transaction process/import in Workday.
- Workday @ Yale - For news and information about the Workday program, please refer to the website at http://workday.yale.edu/.
Archived Documents From Oracle
These will phase out when units are no longer actively and regularly querying FY17 financial data from Oracle: