Yale Payroll - Paper Paychecks
Effective immediately, and until further notice, paper paychecks are no longer going to be distributed or available for pickup. Staff, students, and faculty who currently receive paper paychecks will have two choices for receiving their paycheck:
- Direct Deposit
- Mailed to their home address of record in Workday.
The mission of the Payroll Department is to:
- produce timely and accurate payrolls
- comply with federal, state, and local regulations
- uphold institutional policies
- minimize risk to the organization through strong internal controls
- reduce costs through the efficient use of resources
General questions or requests related to payroll services should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 203-432-5552, or visit the Welcome Center at 221 Whitney Avenue. Yale HR professionals are there to answer your questions! For more information, visit Employee Services.