The information on this page is intended for Yale University Suppliers and/or potential suppliers. Departments who require information to navigate the Supplier Set Up and Change Request process should refer to the Procurement Toolkit. Departments who require support in the Sourcing/Buying process should submit a support request via the Purchasing Intake Portal.
Yale University has a Supplier Diversity program. When completing the Yale University Supplier Registration & Questionnaire form, let us know if your company is a:
- New or existing supplier with Yale University
- Local (City of New Haven)
- Certified or self-certified
- Minority owned business
- Woman owned business
- Veteran owned business
- Small Business
- Hubzone located
See the chart immediately below for a complete list.
|INSTRUCTIONS||Issue Date||Bid Description||Due Date||Contact|
|Refer to the attached RFP documentation and adhere to the timeline therein.||03/09/2022||High Performance Computing equipment as described in the attached RFP.||firstname.lastname@example.org|
Invoices may be submitted in two formats:
- Electronically: email@example.com
- By Mail:
Yale University, Accounts Payable
PO Box 208228
New Haven, CT. 06520-8228
Note the following when submitting an invoice:
- Each invoice should be scanned as single attachment. Multiple attachments per email are acceptable.
- The email box is unmonitored. Emails should only contain invoices. Any messages included in the email will not be seen by the AP Team. Instead, support needs should be reported to the Finance Support Center (FSC) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Attachments should either be PDF or Tiff. Anything else will be rejected.
Yale’s preferred disbursement option is ACH.
- All domestic suppliers are encouraged to sign-up for ACH to ensure fast and secure payment.
- International Suppliers are encouraged to sign-up for wire payments.
- Virtual credit card payments are available for domestic and international suppliers who meet specific criteria.
- Payment by check is available, but strongly discouraged; payments rendered by check will result in a longer turn-around time for payment and expose both suppliers and Yale University to fraud.
The most efficient method of verifying the status of invoices/payments is through Yale’s Supplier Portal (iSupplier).
To gain access to the Supplier portal, please fill out the Supplier Portal Disclaimer form and send to email@example.com with “Supplier Portal Disclaimer” in the subject line of the email.
You may also contact:
Finance Support Center (FSC):
Domestic suppliers are expected to submit an up-to-date W-9.
International suppliers are expected to submit a W-8 BEN or W-8 BEN-E.
Failure to submit accurate and timely tax information utilizing the correct forms may result in withholdings for services delivered.