About Us

Payroll Department at 203-432-8759 or payroll.taxforms@yale.edu for:

  • Change of address, copies of tax forms (Forms W-2, Forms 1042-S, etc.) and tax withholding forms (Form W-4, Form CT-W4, etc.)

Shared Services at askfinance@yale.edu for:

  • Form 1099MISC

Student Financial Services at 203-432-2700 ask for Geofrey Bonenberger or sfs@yale.edu for

  • 1098-T

Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) or 203-432-2305 for

  • Matters related to immigration

International Tax Department or 203-432-5530 for

  • Tax residency status, treaty eligibility, international paperwork on file (FNIS)

Michael Damone, Tax Director, 203-432-7515 for

  • State sales tax exemption certificates