All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Year-End Close Schedule for Departments that are YSS EMS Partners
- In compliance with University policies and procedures, please include the following when submitting expense reports:
- valid and complete business purposes
- charging instructions
- for business meals with 10 attendees or fewer, the full (legal) name and affiliation of each attendee (or for business meals with more than 10 attendees, a description of the group)
- receipts for any expenses $75 or above
- Submit domestic charges and international charges on separate reports. Be sure to include the international travel form for any international expenses.
- If you have been granted an exception by the Controller’s Office, please attach the exception to the report submission.
- Receipts should be submitted in one PDF and attached to the report.