Student eTimesheets - Paying a student with eTimesheets in the SEO system vs. a Project Assistant Form

Human Resources


Student employment eTimesheet training


(SEO) Student Employment Office system eTimesheets:  If you wish to hire a student for an ongoing project, you may want to use the (SEO) system.  You would need to request department access for SEO postings, hirings, and eTimesheets.

Project Assistant Form:  If a faculty member agrees to pay a grad student for a special project, you may wish to use the Project Assistant Form. The form can be obtained from the Grad School and you will need the student’s SID # from Banner. Once the form has been completed, it would need to be signed by the (DGS) Director of Graduate Studies and then sent to the Grad School for processing at

Related Department(s): 

Graduate School

Phone: 203-432-2739


Student Employment Office

Phone: 203-432-0167