About Us

Payroll Department at 203-432-8759 or payroll.taxforms@yale.edu for:

  • Change of address, copies of tax forms (Forms W-2, Forms 1042-S, etc.) and tax withholding forms (Form W-4, Form CT-W4, etc.)

Shared Services at (203) 432-5394 or sharedservices@yale.edu for:

  • Form 1099MISC

Student Financial Services at 203-432-2700 ask for Geofrey Bonenberger or sfs@yale.edu for

  • 1098-T

Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) or (203) 432-2305 for

  • Matters related to immigration

Daysi Cardona, Tax Department, International Tax Coordinator, (203) 432-5597 for

  • Tax residency, treaty eligibility, required international documentation

Michael Damone, Tax Manager, (203) 432-7515 for

  • State sales tax exemption certificates