Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
In mid-August, Lynda.com will transition to LinkedIn Learning. Your Lynda.com online courses will migrate seamlessly to LinkedIn Learning. To learn more about LinkedIn Learning, search LinkedIn Learning Help and view the related resource links on the right.
Stay tuned for more information about the LinkedIn Learning launch. In the meantime, you can still access courses through your Lynda.com account.
What To Know
- Access LinkedIn Learning.
- Connecting your LinkedIn Profile with your LinkedIn Learning account is optional. If you choose to do so, you can receive course recommendations based on your job title, skills, and career path.
- Showcase your professional growth and development at Yale and enter your completed courses or certifications into your Workday Talent Profile.
Explore Lynda.com® online courses to receive “just in time” help on popular topics.
- Access courses by logging in via Yale’s Central Authentication Service (CAS).
- Courses are broken down into multiple 2-10 minute videos.
- Take the entire course or review an individual segment.
- Practice using downloadable exercise files demonstrated in the video, where applicable.
- Contact the IT Help Desk with any questions.
Recommended courses may not reflect Yale practices or policies. Please refer to your Human Resources Generalist (HRG) for more tailored support.
For information on additional in-person training, visit Learn and Grow.
It can be challenging to take advantage of online learning at work. The Learning Center offers dedicated quiet workspaces with computer access and log-in assistance. Register for a quiet workspace through the Training Management System (TMS).
Professional and Career Development Online Courses
Leadership Development Online Courses