Workplace Health and Safety

Workplace Injury

Be sure to report an employee injury: complete the First Report of Injury form and see Worker’s Compensation for details.

Employee Assistance

For counseling services for employees, contact the Yale Signature Benefits.


Be prepared.  Review Yale’s workplace violence prevention policy.

Workplace Violence

In the event of an emergency, contact Emergency Management.

Workplace Safety 

To assess employee safety and ergonomics, contact Environmental Health & Safety or your safety advisor.


To locate safety and security resource, contact Public Safety or your safety advisor.

Hazardous Weather

Familiarize yourself with Yale’s Hazardous Weather Conditions policy.