Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
- Yale Fleet Size: 475 vehicles, 32 Boats, and 18 trailers
- Departments served: 41
Fleet initiatives and innovations
- FleetFocus contains information about fuel usage and parking tickets this information is available by passcode to Yale fleet coordinators and business offices.
- University telematics provides information such as vehicle mileage, maintenance requirements, and utilization.
- A popular vehicle sharing program was introduced to West Campus in 2013
- Through the introduction of alternative fuel vehicles Yale Fleet has helped reduce the Fleet’s carbon footprint by up to 80 MT over the past few years.
- The National Association of Fleet Administrators has accredited Yale’s fleet as a Sustainable Fleet in the NAFA Sustainable Standard program–a national accreditation standard.
- Yale was one of the charter members in the Standard and assisted in developing the program
- Yale’s Fleet is considered a leader in fleet sustainability nationally and Yale Fleet personnel have spoken for groups such as Empire Clean Cities in New York, Alternative Clean Technology Expo in Dallas Texas, and at the National Alternative Fuels Training Center National Odyssey day which was hosted by Yale at West Campus.
- Yale’s sustainability efforts have been part of articles for magazines such as University Business and Fleet Solutions
Yale Fleet personnel are leaders in national fleet organizations
- Chapter Chair for National Association of Fleet Administrators New York Intercounty Chapter
- University Representative for National Association of Fleet Administrators Board of Governors
- National Association of Fleet Administrators Accreditation Development Committee member
- National Association of Fleet Administrators I&E Curriculum Committee member
- National Association of Fleet Administrators Education Development Committee member