Yale Travel Management is a great source for all your business travel needs, a one-stop shop for the Yale community and their guests who travel on Yale business. Our team provides expert industry knowledge, superior customer service, valuable education to the community and substantial cost savings through negotiated rates with top suppliers.
Yale Travel Management
PO Box 208202
New Haven, CT 06520-820
Earn Bonus Points on Southwest when booking through Egencia
Southwest is offering 100% bonus points to Yale travelers who book and travel from August 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018. Add your Rapid Rewards number to your Egencia account to receive the bonus.
A-List Status Match
Have status on another airline? Southwest will match it!
- Provide proof of elite status on another US carrier at www.southwest.com/corpmatch
- Receive promotional Rapid Rewards® A-List status for 90 days
- To extend promotional A-list status for an additional 12 months, simply fly six one-way qualifying flights, or three round trips within the 90-day period
- Effective August 1, 2018 - December 31, 2018
Egencia Testing New Rail Features
The US rail shopping experience is getting a new design and some feature changes on the results and details pages. As this upgrade is taking place, not all of you will see the changes until the new design is completed.
On the results page some of you will see:
- More trains upfront and all the fares for each train by clicking on it so it opens a list below
On the details page some of you will see:
- Single page for outbound and inbound trains to recap your overall trip.
- A clearer display of the Egencia fee in the price breakdown on the right side of page.
Watch for more changes and features to be added!
Hartford Line Rail Service begins June 16, 2018, adding trains between New Haven, Hartford & Springfield
This new service adds trains between New Haven, Hartford and Springfield, and will operate at speeds up to 110 mph, with an average travel time of 81 minutes between New Haven and Springfield. The extended passenger service also offers stops in Wallingford, Meriden, Berlin, Windsor and Windsor Locks.
A total of 17 trains a day will operate between New Haven and Hartford and 12 trains will operate daily between Hartford and Springfield, Massachusetts. The line will provide direct or connecting service to New York City, Boston and Vermont.
Amtrak Now Offering Assigned Seating on Acela First Class
Amtrak passengers in Acela’s first class section will no longer have to fight for a prime seat. The train service is now offering assigned seating in the first class section of its Acela Express train, which operates on the popular Northeast Corridor. Continue reading about the Acela Express train.