Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Thank you for visiting It’s Your Yale.
The Internal Communications team supports Operations at Yale University with the following services:
- Events Planning: Provides end-to-end planning of logistics for leadership, department town hall meetings, and university-wide events, including Staff Appreciation Day, Long Service Recognition, and the Linda K Lorimer Award.
- Content Development and Support: Crafts content and manages university-wide messaging and the Yale Message system for all departments across Operations.
- Strategic Communications and Support: Collaborates with teams to develop and implement full-scale strategic communications plans to support program and project initiatives.
- Web Management and Development: Manages It’s Your Yale, Workday, and more than a dozen other web assets, and consults with teams to continue to refresh and improve their digital content.
- Marketing: Partners to determine the appropriate strategy and materials to help promote programs or services.
- Multimedia: Provides photography and video services, and develops print collateral and online graphics to compliment programs and campaigns.
If your request is urgent, please include this information in your request.
Other Support Resources
For additional support, contact the appropriate support center:
- Employee Service Center (ESC): provides human resource assistance to Yale faculty and staff members in the areas of employee benefits, payroll, and personal information. For more information about ESC support areas (including new applicants, Workday inquiries, and more), visit the Employee Service Center page.
- Finance Support Center (FSC): provides support for financial inquiries, transactions, and reporting.
- ITS Help Desk: provides help with mobile and desktop devices, technical issues, and outages.