All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
The Talent Profile provides Managerial and Professional staff with the opportunity and a tool to maintain a current internal profile of your work history, education, career interests, achievements and more. Having a completed employee profile will:
- Provide your manager and the leadership within your department with visibility into your background and the activities that have enhanced your professional experience
- Provide you with a summary of accomplishments and achievements when discussing career interests and development planning with your manager, mentor, or other individuals across campus
- Allow your manager and Human Resources to understand your background more thoroughly to match your skills with open, critical jobs
- Create the opportunity to showcase your important work on Yale projects
- Allow for automatic updates of your Yale work history as you move through jobs within the University
- Enable the ability to have a professional profile with a business appropriate photo available for printing “on demand”