Reminder: FY23 - ITS rate change information now available
February 2, 2022
- ITS has completed a rate review that will impact the FY23 operating budget for schools and units
- A new rate table is available online: ITS – Rate Review - FY23 Rates (login required)
- FY23 Faculty and Staff Desktop support rates are as follows:
- Distributed Support Provider-Department Annual - $142,002 annual
- Distributed Support Provider-Team based Annual - $114,068 annual
- Distributed Support Provider-Department Annual (multiple DSPs) - $129,514 annual
ITS recently conducted a rate review that will impact the FY23 operating budget for schools and units. This review was conducted over a two-year period and included an analysis of 121 rate structures. All rates have been reviewed by the University Services Committee - where representatives from all the self-support schools were in attendance - and approved by the Budget Strategy group.
The goal of the rate review was to develop rates for ITS services that are:
- Simple and easy to understand
- Appropriately priced and aligned with our peers and the market
This new rate review process is sustainable and repeatable, allowing for more regular and simplified rate evaluations in the future.
Please visit the link above for additional information regarding the FY23 Telecom and FTE Bundles.
For more information regarding rates, please email ITS Billing.