Upcoming change to Workday’s homepage and search feature
August 31, 2022
- The September 12 Workday release will include changes to the homepage and search feature, giving users quicker access to the most relevant tasks, reports, and search results.
- A training guide covering these new features and information about other updates will be included in the September 7 issue of Business Update.
The upcoming Workday release in September will include a Homepage and Search feature updates that will improve user functionality and experience.
The Homepage updates include:
- A new layout that helps users find the functionality they need quickly and easily.
- New features in the “Quick Tasks” section that will learn and predict your most frequented tasks and provide quick access to the tasks you are most likely to perform.
- The ability to configure a “Your Top Apps” section to reflect user preference.
- A Global Navigation menu that allows users to personalize, find, add, and remove apps and shortcuts quickly and easily.
- The new Search feature improves efficiency and relevancy by allowing users to configure their “Saved Categories,” so the most relevant items return in the top section of search results.