Update and possible actions required: Issue with AP invoice submissions
April 26, 2023
- A workaround is now available for the invoice issue reported on Wednesday, April 19.
- There is no permanent solution at this time.
- You may resume submitting invoices immediately using the workaround that follows.
The issue was caused by a software upgrade affecting the system’s ability to send confirmation emails from email@example.com when submissions contained graphics within the email signature line.
Workaround/Possible actions required
- Until a final solution is in place, remove any graphics in your email signature line when submitting invoices.
- If you haven’t yet received a confirmation number for an invoice you submitted, you must resubmit the invoice by using the workaround provided.
Please contact the Financial Support Center (FSC) at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions.
Accounts Payable will send another communication as soon as we have a final solution in place.
Thank you for your patience.