Outgoing MTA: Do you want to send materials to someone?

If you have received a request from another academic or not-for-profit institution to provide materials, please fill out the below Request for Outgoing MTA form.

NOTE: If you are transferring data, such as clinical data for research purposes, this should be done under a Data Use Agreement (DUA). Visit the DUA webpage.

If you need to provide material to a for-profit entity, contact Yale’s Office of Cooperative Research.

If you have any questions, contact MTAs@yale.edu