Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Office of Diversity and Inclusion
The Office of Diversity & Inclusion (ODI) collaborates with departments and individuals across the Yale campus to promote a respectful, accessible and inclusive community for all Yale employees.
The core goals include transformation of University systems:
- Strengthen diversity recruitment efforts
- Development of internal talent
- Creation and enhancement of mentoring programs
- Cultivation of Yale Affinity Groups
- Offer diversity education opportunities
- Develop a system of metrics to track and assess diversity progress
- Develop strategies to communicate and publicize Yale’s diversity milestones
We provide a range of information, consultation and educational supports to the Yale community on issues related to workforce diversity, inclusion, and mutual respect.
For more information, contact the Office of Diversity and Inclusion at 203-432-9667.