All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
After the University receives a sponsored award, our Post-award services keep principal investigators and staff up-to-date and ensure compliance with guidelines and regulations. We perform monthly financial reviews and reports, provide reports, and oversee any financial adjustments, corrections, or transfers. We also meet with faculty to answer questions and assist in financial planning.
- Principal investigator financial portfolio planning and management
- Proactive planning and analysis
- Monthly financial review according to PFM guidelines
- Prepare and execute accounting transactions including labor schedules, LDA’s and JSA’s
- Coordinate with principal investigator, department, and OSP