All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Tax Forms & Publications
Commonly Used IRS Forms and Publications
- IRS Publication 17, Your Federal Income Tax
- IRS Pubication 54, Tax Guide for U.S. Citizens and Resident Aliens Abroad
- IRS Publication 501 Exemptions, Standard Deduction, and Filing Information
- IRS Publication 505, Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax
- IRS Publication 521, Moving Expenses
- IRS Publication 970, Tax Benefits for Higher Education
State of Connecticut (CT) Tax Forms and Publications
- State of Connecticut forms and publications
- Publication 2019(7) Is My Connecticut Withholding Correct?
Social Security Administration
Yale University Internal Forms
Certificate of Eligibility for Exchange Visitor (J-1) Status
The Form DS-2019 is issued by an Exchange Visitor Program to a prospective student or scholar to establish J-1 or J-2 status (dependent status of J-1). Individuals under the sponsorship of Yale’s J-1 program are issued Form DS-2019 by the Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS). The form, which governs the individual’s activity in the U.S., is used by the student or scholar to obtain a J-1 visa and to enter the U.S.
Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (F-1) Student Status
The I-20 form is issued by the admitting U.S. school to a student for F-1 status. The form is used to obtain an F-1 visa and to enter the U.S. in F-1 status. All actions (e.g., transfers, primary purposes, etc.) are recorded on this document. The Office of International Students and Scholars (OISS) issues the I-20 form for Yale’s international students.