Returning to Yale Shuttle Updates
Effective July 6, Yale Shuttle capacity will return to 100%, to expand transit services for the Yale community. Riders are required to be masked, according to state and federal health guidelines, but space dividers will be removed between passengers. Please review updated Safe Riding Protocols before utilizing our available routes:
- Daytime: Blue, Orange, Red, and VA
- Nighttime: Blue, Orange, and 333 Express
- West Campus: Green and Purple
The following enhancements are currently in place:
- Orange line is a seven day per week service and runs until 1 a.m., with a final departure from 333 Cedar at 12:30 a.m.
- 333 Cedar Express runs until 1 a.m., with final departure from 333 Cedar at 12:30 a.m.
In addition to tracking your ride in real-time, you may view the DoubleMap text version.
The Yale University Shuttle provides transportation between the University, the East Rock neighborhood, and the New Haven train stations for students, faculty and staff.
This free service runs year-round with the exception of the following University Holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the following Friday, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Follow Passenger Guidelines
Masks must be worn at all times by passengers and the driver when the vehicle is occupied.
Stay Informed About Safety Measures
- Air circulation has been set to “fresh air” to allow for proper circulation of air flow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of high touch point areas are cleaned at the end of each loop, and the entire vehicle is cleaned and disinfected nightly.
Check online before planning your trip, to be sure your route is available.