If a visa is required, it is issued by the country you’re planning to visit. It is an official endorsement inserted into your passport authorizing the bearer to enter or travel in or through, a specific country or region.

CIBT Servicing Visa Needs for the Yale Community*

CIBT is Yale’s preferred vendor for all your visa needs. Discounted rates can be accessed by calling CIBT at 800-577-2428 and referencing Yale account number 40634, or by visiting CIBT website.

CIBT has information on business, tourist, transit and short-term visas and can determine visa needs for all nationalities.

Useful Links:

* Only foreign nationals with residency status in countries where CIBT has a local office may use their visa service. Those countries are: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Switzerland, France, Spain, Australia, Singapore, Benelux, and Germany. Please visit the CIBT website to find specific locations.

For any other questions and/or requests for assistance on visas from foreign nationals residing in countries where CIBT does not have offices, travelers will need to contact a local visa service or the closest consulate in their respective country.