All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Resources and Information
ORA is dedicated to assisting faculty and business administrators in the administration of sponsored awards. Please take advantage of the numerous services and resources listed here or contact us with questions!
Other Yale Offices
- Safeguards for International Research Collaboration
- Guidance for Faculty Concerning Consulting and Other External Activities
- Research Enterprise Reporting
- The ABCs of Sponsored Projects
- Exiting Faculty Checklist
- Onboarding Faculty Checklist
- Effort Reporting Pocket Guide
Principles of Effort Reporting and Yale’s Effort Reporting System.
Created in November 2008, this pocket guide is designed to provide a summary of the requirements of effort reporting, to reiterate the University’s expectations of a Certifier, and to describe some of the features of ERS.
- Sponsored Projects Pocket Guide
Created in October 2006, this pocket guide was sent to all faculty in November 2006. The booklet offers PIs guidance and resources with respect to their responsibilities in award administration.
- FAS and FES Ladder Faculty Salary Allocation Program
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR)
- Roles and Responsibilities Matrix
- Resources and Information for International Research
- Resources for Foreign Scholars
- Sponsored Projects Administration Training for Faculty
- Yale Records Retention Schedule
- Yale University Hotline
Federal Sponsor Information and Grant Terms & Conditions/Handbooks
- Air Force – Office of Scientific Research
- Army Research Office
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Justice
- Department of Education
- Department of Energy
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Office of Naval Research
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Institutes of Health
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- National Science Foundation