Place content here. This is a site-wide alert banner.
Parking at Yale is limited. Permit prices are based on a sliding scale.
Any parking permit issued by Yale University must be displayed. Should you drive another vehicle without a permit, it is your duty to inform the Parking Department.
All vehicles parked on University property must be registered, insured, and operable.
On average, your parking permit fee covers only 65% of the cost to provide your parking space due to construction, financing, maintenance and enforcement costs.
Rates, Permits, Applications and Regulations
- Visitor Parking
- Faculty and Staff Parking
- Student Parking
Prior to accessing Student Parking from off campus, you must log in to Yale’s Virtual Private Network (VPN) to create a secure connection between your computer/device and the Yale network.
Call or email CTrides to determine if there’s a more cost-effective and sustainable way for you to get to campus.
If you decide not to park on campus, or want to suspend your parking permit to use transit, you’ll receive:
- Savings on the cost of your monthly transit pass through pre-taxed payroll deduction—and the pass mailed directly to your home.
- A Guaranteed Ride Home for carpoolers in case of emergencies.
- Three free parking stays per month (if you purchase a monthly bus pass—1 free parking stay/month if you purchase a 10-ride pass).
- Six months to reclaim your current parking space if you don’t wish to continue with your transit commute.