All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
Welcome Center to Offer Virtual Support
Yale is now providing remote verification for new hire I-9 documents, in keeping with the Department of Homeland Security’s guidance on limiting physical proximity due to COVID-19. However, once normal operations resume, all employees who were onboarded using remote verification must report to one of Yale’s I-9 Centers for in-person verification of identity and employment eligibility. Send Form I-9 documents remotely using one of three choices: by fax 203-432-5153, video—request an appointment via Employee Service Center, and email (coming soon).
Employee Services provides human resource assistance to Yale faculty and staff members in the areas of employee benefits, payroll, and personal information.
- Assisting with inquiries about employee benefits, life events, pay and time, and policies
- Supporting applicants and new hires
- Responding to I-9 Center questions and inquiries
- Supporting Workday Human Capital Management (HCM) inquiries
- Providing referrals for employment verification
- Offering guidance on changing personal information
- Support New Hire Orientation/Onboarding
- Provide Retiree counseling
- Support Annual/Open Enrollment
- Access Workday: Benefits, tax, and contact information, direct deposit, and more
- Change or Enroll in Benefits
- Manage your Benefits
- Search Jobs
- Access MyTime
- Get information on Leaves of Absence
- I-9 Information and Centers and I-9 Form
- Verify Employment: Income or employment verification through The Work Number®.
- Review Direct Deposit Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Quick Guide
- Review Tax Withholding Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Access Information on Retirement Savings-TIAA, TIAA phone number: 855-250-5424
- Review Information on the Child Scholarship Plan