All staff who can work at home should continue to do so. Only with an explicit request from a supervisor should a staff member return to campus. For more information, review COVID-19 Workplace Guidance.
University Service Provider Resources
A University Service Provider (“USP”) is a unit that provides goods and/or services in support of Yale’s academic and research mission. This page contains useful information for USPs, including training materials, key contact information, and links to the relevant policy, procedures, and forms.
The two training videos below present information that was originally offered in spring 2020.
Watch: USP Training (Part 1)
USP Training (Part 1) focuses on topics including the USP policy, the registration process, and the accounting and billing processes.
Watch: USP Training (Part 2)
USP Training (Part 2) focuses on topics including the rate calculation process and the development of rate schedules.
Anyone interested in learning more about USPs is welcome and encouraged to watch these recordings. Certain individuals within USPs are required to watch these recordings, if they did not previously attend a training session. Those individuals may confirm they have completed their required training by using the attestation form.
Key Contact Information
Contact email@example.com for general questions regarding USPs. Below, are key contacts for specific USP-related functions:
- Rate Reviewer, Yale School of Medicine (“YSM”): Jessica Caponigro, Assistant Director, Costing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Rate Reviewer, non-YSM USPs: Anne Navin, Senior Director, Costing (email@example.com)
- Policy 1410 University Service Providers
- Procedure 1410 PR.01 University Service Providers: Registration and Annual Renewal
- Procedure 1410 PR.02 University Service Providers: Rate Calculations
- Procedure 1410 PR.03 University Service Providers: Accounting and Billing
- Form 1410 FR.01 University Service Providers: Registration Form
- Form 1410 FR.02 University Service Providers: Rate Calculation Worksheet